A Kachari Powder Marinated Boti Kebab When A Regular Kebab Just Isn’t Good Enough
This Kachri Powder Boti Kabab Recipe By Chef Raminder Bakshi works wonderfully as a snack or even as a light dinner, for when you’re too tired to make something from scratch. Keep the mutton marinated and pop it into the tandoor whenever for a classic mutton meal.
- 3 kg lamb chop / boneless
- 100 gm ginger garlic paste
- 20 gm shahi jeera
- 50 gm garam masala
- 125 gm kachari powder
- 150 gm red chilli paste
- 400 ml malt vinegar
- salt to taste
- 100 gm papaya paste
- 200 gm curd
- 25 gm javitri elaichi powder
- Take Australian lamb chop and marinade with ginger garlic paste and all the other mentioned ingredients.
- Keep in the marinade for 2 hours. Then place on skewers and cook in a tandoor. Now, it's ready for service.
- Serve with mint chutney and lachha onions with a lemon wedge. Sprinkle with kebab masala
- Single boned lamb chops will be best.