Healthy & Quick Asian Anyone? Soba Noodles With Tofu And Spring Onions
Healthy Asian soba noodles recipe paired with sautéed onions and tofu! Quickly prepped and cooked, we would pick this every single night after a loooong work-day.
- 2½ tsps salt
- 500 ml water
- 50 grams soba noodles
- 80 grams firm tofu, cut into 2x2-inch squares
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 4-5 spring onions, cut into half
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, for garnish
- Add two teaspoons of salt to a pot of boiling water and boil the soba noodles for about four-five minutes until they are fully cooked. Set aside for later.
- Season the tofu with the remaining salt and set aside.
- In a small non-stick pan, add the soy sauce, fish sauce and honey, cook for about a minute.
- Now add the tofu pieces and sauté until they are completely brown, stir in the spring onions, mix well and turn off the heat.
- Pour this mixture over the soba noodles, garnish with sesame seeds and serve immediately.
Photos Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa