We hear Bharti Realty is upping the ante with its setup of a 700,000 sq ft food & beverage, shopping, and leisure destination right near the Delhi Airport. The area has already seen the blooming of big names like the Lemon Tree Hotels, Roseate Hotel and Pullman Hotels.
First Things First
But this Sunil Mittal-backed project, Worldmark Aerocity seems to be something else entirely. In this post by The Economic Times, SK Sayal said that they are looking to beat DLF’s CyberHub. What we are loving about the spot?
1. The Location
Perfect for South Delhiites and Gurugram-dwellers, Aerocity is already quite the hub for fine-dining. It will also be great spot to relax, while waiting to pick up someone from a flight or waiting for your own vacation to begin.
2. The Food
World mark Aerocity is promising us 16,000 sq ft of eating-out space, which will be constituting everything from QSRs to big names like Cafe Delhi Heights, Imperfecto, Social and Asia 7. The grapevine also tells us that they’ll be building a 40,000 sq ft Epicuria food mall along with everything else.
Riyaaz Amlani of Impresario Foods promises a new Social at Aerocity, so obviously, we can’t wait.
3. The Fashion & Retail
“Since there would be F&B, retail, hotels, fashion and some offices in one area, there is a distinct advantage of location,” said Pankaj Renjhen told The Economic Times. Business travellers will also get a lot of choice, purely because of how convenient a fully functional Aerocity has become over the last few months.
Discover more here.
Read the full article by The Economic Times here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Worldmark
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016