A one-of-a-kind food festival is coming this December and we hope you’re ready for it. Delhi Cook Out will celebrate the art of barbeque, so you can welcome winters like a true food lover. An open flame, chilly nights, a pint of beer, good music and good company ; we can’t wait for this one!
First Things First
An internationally curated festival, celebrating the oldest form of cooking with quality and expertise combined, The Delhi Cook Out is promising participation by the various embassies who have a tradition of barbequing. While the Forum of Indian Food Importers (FIFI) assures one of quality, the expertise is being led by chefs from embassies and restaurants. It is a celebration of warmth and bonhomie inspired by history.
What Can You Expect?
Organised by Trifecta Entertainment (Curators of Holi Moo, 10 Heads Festival, Harley Davidson Dune Festival and more), World Barbeque Festival will bring different forms of barbeque to Delhiites. Each country has its own way of barbequing and having them in one place is going to be a heated event (pun intended).
You can expect coal barbeque, grilling skewers, hickory smoked and more. While the Indian version might include tandoori food, the signature American barbeque with basted ribs is not to be missed!
While the food will definitely set a high bar, the curators are just as enthusiastic about Jazz and Blues-tone of entertainment. Bringing the culture of these countries along with their food; music, dance, art and tourism will also be a part of the festival.
This is going to happen on 9 – 11th December. Drop in at DLF Place, Saket. Explore more here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016