Chilly weather is officially here, and we’ve already started bringing out all the warm spices and picking out our recipes for winter greens, sweet potatoes, butternut squashes, and our favourite—pumpkin! Here’s where you can go to for your daily fix of the beauteous vegetable.
Smoke House Deli
The Curried Pumpkin Broth with Seafood and Coconut is sure to give you the fuzzies with this warm soup full of goodness. You could share it with your peeps, or have it all to yourself (because, why wouldn’t you?) as a meal in itself.
Explore Smoke House Deli here.
The Khattu Meethu Pumpkin at SodaBottleOpenerWalla is an ever popular dish that has loyal patrons licking every morsel off of their fingers every time. You should get this with their Rotli for a lip-smacking meal.
Explore SodaBottleOpenerWala here.
You should get the Slow Roasted Pumpkin and Jalapeno Filled Empanadas with the Hung Curd Dip, the tacos with the Slow Roasted Pumpkin with Feta Cheese and Pine Nuts, and the Quinoa Salad with Roasted Pumpkin, Pomegranate, Almond Slivers, and Feta Cheese in a Honey Dressing if you’re craving for some good old American flavours.
Explore Depot 48 here.
They make this extremely yummy, hearty Pumpkin Coconut Soup that is topped with sweet caramelised onions. The soup itself isn’t very sweet or overly spiced, and the occasional bite of black pepper gives it sufficient heat. You could easily find yourself wanting more, long after you’ve finished it.
Explore Auro here.
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017