We know you make your way to the spot wayyy too often, so we’re making sure you don’t miss out on the latest additions.
Already known for it’s amazing presentation, delicious food and umpteen options to choose from, Indigo Delicatessen is a newbie in Cyber Hub. Their menu is exhaustive and there’s much to choose from, but lets cut to the chase and tell you their specialities: BBQ Pork Ribs, Wafer Thin Pizza (literally paper thin!), Bombay Chicken Wings, and the steak.
For drinks they have plenty of options in juices (Pineapple Chia Pear Seeds, Orange, Sweet Lime), iced tea (Passion Fruit, Kiwi), and cocktails (Delhi Mary). They have a Bakery with large variety and an open kitchen too in the premises. Do not (I repeat DO NOT) miss out on the homemade ice creams: Belgian Chocolate and Salted Pickle Butter.
Drop in at Building 10B, CyberHub, DLF Cyber City, Gurgaon
The name indeed is apt for this place. Twist is a modern take on the typical Chinese/Asian Restaurant you visit. From the décor to the menu, you’ll find twists. You must try the Chilly Garlic Noodles, Hawker Style Potato, Crispy Calamari for appetisers and Singapore Prawn, Aromatic Chicken, Pork Ribs for main course.
The portions are small but hey, who doesn’t like an opportunity to order more from the tempting menu. There are plenty of options for vegetarians also and the best part, they have a varied selection of wines! With live music and a delicious meal, you’re definitely in for a treat!
Drop in at 17 Cyber Hub, DLF CyberCity, Gurgaon
All those who can’t get enough of kebabs, this one’s for you! Their speciality? kebabs and platters. Perfect for a quick bite during office breaks or post working hours, Grill Mill has recently opened their restaurant with a great range of starters.
Drop in at Building 10B, Cyber Hub, DLF Cyber City
Based on the concept of a Bombay chawl, CyberHub Social is unlike its sister branches in the city. The tastefully done interiors of their shared workspaces and the Parsi style living room opening out to the street bar have successfully added a laid back, relaxed vibe to the otherwise urban feel of the Cyber City neighbourhood.
And coming soon, joining the band wagon are Circus and Lite Bite Foods. Could CyberHub get more happening?
Photos Courtesy Of: Shreya Ahuja
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016