Nepal’s leading FMCG brand and India’s second largest noodle brand, Wai Wai, has rolled out Wai Wai City, a quick service restaurant and Wai-Wai noodle bar. CG Corp Global, the holding company that owns the brand, plans to open 1,500 noodle bars across the world in the next five years.
First Things First
A unique first-of-its-kind concept, the chain promises a Wai-Wai noodle bar experience. Wai Wai City will be spread across formats – food courts, self standing kiosks, standalone outlets, highway formats and an integrated format. Expect these formats to be developed across malls, IT parks, offices, airports, hospitals, colleges, high streets and more.
What’s On Offer?
Wai Wai City will offer noodles in a host of flavours at pocket-friendly prices. The first noodle bar is already operational at Hauz Khas Village, New Delhi in a 30-seater format with an open live kitchen.
With versatility of Wai Wai as its basic premise, the noodle bar will offer a palette of options in noodles, with a variety of sauces, toppings, customised for the individual’s taste.
The menu includes unique noodle dishes like Bang Bang (Schezwan Chilli with Crunchy Noodles) and Classic Funtastic (Masala Fusion with Roasted Noodles) as well as twists on signature favourites like the Hakka Wakka.
Appetisers include Tangy Crunchy Veggies, Wai Wai Bhel and Spicy BBQ Crispy Chicken. The meal can be paired with drinks like Cherry Soda, Nimbu Masala and wrapped up with sweet treats like Honey Crispies, or the Fried Banana Caramel Split, both served with ice cream.
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of Wai Wai City
- #EatCheap: 5 Awesome Budget Eats In Satya Niketan - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap: Enjoy Local Delicacies From Around India On A Budget—Right Here In Delhi! - January 11, 2017
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk’s Brought A New Flavour To Town! - January 11, 2017
- #EatCheap: 8 Budget Delivery Options If You Stay In East Delhi - January 10, 2017
- The Gourmet High Street Is Back & It’s Bringing The Big Leagues! - January 10, 2017