Our rendition of pesto! Pesto is our guilty secret. We like it on our pizzas, sandwiches, pastas and almost with everything else. If you’re as mad about this dip as us, read on!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
2 cloves garlic
½ cup pine nuts
1½ cup basil leaves
1 cup rocket leaves
½ teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Salt to taste
Blend together the garlic cloves and pine nuts in a grinder.
Add in the basil, rocket, lemon zest, lemon juice, salt and olive oil and grind until you reach a smooth consistency.
Now throw in the grated Parmesan and your pesto is ready!
#EatExtra: Store in an air-tight container, and drizzle a thin layer of olive oil over the top to seal it in. You could use this as a salad dressing, spread for your canapés when you’re entertaining, or even use it with pasta.
Photo Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa
- Do Indian Bartenders Need To Be Good Listeners? Ek Bar’s Nitin Tewari Tells All - January 18, 2017
- Had Too Much Gajar Halwa? This Carrot & Orange Soup Is For All The Winter Love - January 18, 2017
- Shah Rukh Khan Is No Foodie! Gauri Khan Tells EatTreat About Simple Eating - January 18, 2017
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017