Speculated to replace the sweet and fruity flavours, vegetable yoghurt will possibly be the new trend of 2017! Flavours like carrot, beetroot and sweet potato are already a hit in Britain and with the proven concept of salted desserts like matcha, sesame and earl grey ice creams, vegetable yoghurts isn’t that much of a stretch.
First Things First
Healthier than the sweet counterparts, its great for weight watchers. Since yoghurts are a part of daily diet rather than periodic restaurant food, a change in the calorie count results in impressive reduction. Currently available by Blue Hill, the yoghurts are seeing increased popularity. Watch out for these on #Instagram!
Breaking the myth of healthy food tasting bland and vice-versa, these yoghurts are just as delicious as the fruit ones. And well, now that it is coming, we are resigned to our fate of a healthier lifestyle. Bye Bye Butter Chicken. (Sigh!)
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016