Tpot Café has recently raised an undisclosed amount of pre-Series A funding from the former COO of Evalueserve, Ashish Gupta. They plan to use the funding to launch more outlets in and around Delhi. They plan to open 19 outlets by the end of 2017 and 4-5 more by March 2018. They’ve even partnered with PayTM to strengthen their retail expansion in the corporate sector. We’re guessing that you’ll be able to easily find one near your office very soon.
First Things First
Founded by Robin Jha, Asad Khan, and Atit Verma, Tpot Café currently is at 21 outlets across Delhi NCR. They plan to expand to corporate offices, hospitals, and metro stations too. They claim to be generating about 6 crores per annum at the moment and aim to hit the 12 crore mark by March of 2017.
Tpot Café serves over 40 varieties of tea. The co-founder, Robin Jha says that they plan to open the outlets in a phased manner, by opening over 40 outlets by the end of next year, and 150-200 multi-city launches by the end of 2018. The company is also planning to expand in terms of packaged tea and home delivery services of refreshments.
While hosting popular coffee chains like the Bengaluru-based Café Coffee Day, and the US-based Starbucks, India has also seen a lot of action in the tea space quite recently. For instance, the Ahmedabad-based startup, The Kettlery, has raised seed funding from Abhinav Bindra’s fund Shooting Star Sports LLP and Franchise India Brands. The ever popular Chai Point raised approximately 67 crores from Eight Roads Ventures, and Chaayos raised about 33.5 crores from Tiger Global, who back Ola cabs.
Now, can we get a cuppa RN?
Read the full story here.
Explore Tpot Café here.
Photos Courtesy Of: Tpot Café
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017
- Now, Vendors Serving Street Food In Delhi Will Be Seen Wearing A Uniform - January 11, 2017