The makers of Unplugged Courtyard have brought a new world cuisine watering hole in town. Tourist, a street food bar, is the latest tavern for those who yearn for adventure, with the journey of a tourist as its theme. The cuisine at Tourist brings together street food flavours from the hidden corners of the world.
First Things First
The restaurant is spread lavishly across three floors with luxurious interiors. Their doors opened in Janpath only recently, and they’re inviting anyone who is a voyager and adventurer at heart. You can surely look out for some delectable dishes like the Burmese Khao Suey, Aminabad ke Galouti, and even your favourites from Mumbai.
Explore them here.
Photos Courtesy Of: Tourist
- Read This Instead Of Googling The Best Butter Chicken In Delhi - January 19, 2017
- Dig Into The Gorgeous Zucchini Fries & Amazingly Thick Shakes At Diggin - January 19, 2017
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017