Toblerone changed its chocolate shapes and people all over the world are losing it.
First Things First
The US – based makers of Toblerone, Mondelez International said that they had to change the shape of the bars to make the bars a little lighter. They’ve changed the sizes of the 400g bars and the 170g bars.
They said that they only had two options—to either increases the prices or to change the look of the chocolate, and they decided to go with the latter. Now, there is an increased gap in between the triangles.
The weight of the 400g bars has gone down to 360 g, while the weight of the 170g bars has gone down to 150g. However, the size of the packaging has remained the same. They said that they chose to make this move to keep the product affordable to their customers.
The decision seems to not be going very well with the customers. The popular opinion seems to be that they wouldn’t have minded smaller bars, but changing the shape has left the fans outraged.
Read the full story here.
Explore Toblerone here.
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017