Our favourite Bombay bakery Theobroma, is thinking of expansion plans and we couldn’t be happier. Mostly because those plans could possibly involve an outlet coming up at DLF Mall of India!
First Things First
Theobroma Foods Pvt. Ltd is a Mumbai-based bakery, patisserie, and chocolaterie that is currently owned and managed by a Parsi family that does the gooiest brownies and blondies. A round of funding for this iconic spot founded by Kainaz Messman Harchandrai could mean that they do more products at a bunch of new places.
Photo Courtesy Of: Theobroma Mumbai
They already have a range of desserts and bakery items on the menu, including cakes, brownies, cookies, chocolates and toffees. Looking to raise about $5-$6 million, Theobroma will double the number of outlets in Mumbai and enter the bakery market (more for us!) in our very own – New Delhi.
Rest assured, instead of going the franchise way, the family will own, make and sell all of the products on their own.
They already have a profile on Theobroma up on Zomato and word has it that they’ll be here in the next six months. Are you excited or are you excited?
Explore the patisserie here.
Read the full story here.
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016