Fresh and tangy salsa in minutes! We love a perfectly spiced salsa and when it comes in mango, then there’s no stopping the nacho bingeing. Are you ready for the challenge?
Serves: 4 – 5
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
3 ripe mangoes, diced
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
½ cup onions, chopped
¼ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
½ jalapeño, chopped
1 large lime, juiced
Salt to taste
In a bowl, combine the mango, red bell pepper, onions, cilantro, and jalapeños.
Pour in the lime juice, and sprinkle some salt.
Mix well, and your salsa is ready.
#EatExtra: To get a strong flavour, let the salsa rest for about 10 minutes before digging in. You can have this with chips and even add as a relish to wraps to add that extra tanginess.
Photo Courtesy Of: Madishetty Manasa
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017