In A Nutshell
Mighty Small is a first of the many concept cafés being launched at all the SMAAASH properties across the country. The café features a carnival theme with elements that exude fun and all things happy. SMAAASH is a gaming centre for those who don’t know, that has recently opened at DLF Mall of India, in Noida. This is their second property in the NCR, the first one being at Cyber Hub in Gurugram.
The best place to be seated at has to be the bar area that has a scrabble inspired façade, with names of some of the drinks written with scrabble tiles.
Raise A Glass To
Mighty Small doesn’t serve alcohol, but we tried their smoothie called Throw In, made with fresh strawberries, bananas, yogurt, and honey. We also tried their thick shake called Strike, that had peanut butter and chocolate, and they were both very refreshing.
On A Silver Platter
We tried a bunch of items on their menu, but the Loaded Bases Burger won hands down. It has the juiciest mutton patty—seasoned to perfection with dashes of pickle, bacon, melted smoked cheese and garlic butter—served with some fries and spicy slaw. So. Delicious.
While the place itself is perfect if you want to grab a bite whilst taking a break between games, it can get quite chilly if you sit anywhere close to the walls. Additionally, while the decor and the theme appeal to people of a younger demographic, the prices are a little steep for the portion sizes that they offer.
Food For Thought
Mighty Small is a carnival themed café that appeals to children, and perfect for adults with a child-like disposition. If you’re someone who misses arcade games at your neighbourhood gaming parlour that has long since shut down, you should definitely go to SMAAASH to check out the variety of entertainment options that they offer, and pause for a meal at Mighty Small while you’re at it.
Explore SMAAASH and Mighty Small here.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017