A well-rounded sangria has come to be a favorite for people who’re not very fond of other spirit-based cocktails. The flavours from the spicy, aromatic wine, the little burst of citrusy freshness from the fruit slices and the liqueur all come together quite beautifully.
2 bottles red wine (Fratelli Merlot works just fine)
1 cup brandy
½ cup triple sec liqueur
1 cup orange juice
1 cup pomegranate juice
½ cup simple sugar syrup
For The Sugar Syrup
Take equal parts of sugar and water. Heat till sugar dissolves. Cool before use.
For The Sangria
Mix all ingredients in a sealable container or pitcher and let it stand for at least 24 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
#EatExtra: You could add in a few cubes of ice while serving. Or, if you don’t like watered down wine you could keep your pitcher on a bed of ice to keep it chilled while you enjoy your evening, to avoid making frequent trips to the fridge. Additionally, if you generally like cinnamon in your drinks, you can add a stick while mixing in the ingredients.
Photo Courtesy Of: Wikimedia Commons
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017