Kylin and Chef Nikkhil Kanwar come together to bring a delectable revelation of Thai Cuisine through a stunning Thai soup and some mains, small plates and desserts, here in the heart of South Delhi with Thai House.
In A Nutshell
The menu is curated by the chef which will transport you to Thailand’s households which offer an intimate meal of Thai soups, mains and desserts. Best part? Everything is made in-house and no ingredients or supplies are bought from anywhere outside. Each dish is prepared and plated with care and we dig that!
With a wonderful ambience on the first floor which is a dine-in experience, set beautifully in tones of grey, brown and black. If you’re out with friends or on a date, the terrace is the perfect spot. They’ve got wooden ledges with low seating as well as tables overlooking the market. The entire terrace is dotted with candles and it’s got to be the most chilled out space to visit this winter season.
Raise A Toast To
They’ve got some splendid drinks on the menu, so look out for the Thai Blossom, Thai Virgin Margarita and Green Chilli Martini. Doesn’t that make your mouth water already?
On The Silver Platter
Their Minced Chicken Salad and Mixed Seafood Coconut Thai Soup is the perfect start to this Thai ride. Stir Fried Mixed Seafood in Chilli Jam, Aromatic Thai Curry of Chicken and Potatoes, Stir Fried Prawns with Green Peppercorn and Basil Sauce make sure you start your meal with something appetising. The Chicken wrapped in Pandan Leaves with Ginger Sauce, stir fried Morning Glory with Chilli, pepper and garlic, Lamb Curry, Thai Crab Cakes and Jumbo Prawns are some of the best stuff they’ve got.
We loved that we could tell them the level of spicy we wanted in the dish and it was made accordingly. Each dish will surprise you with its unique taste, ingredients and exemplary plating. For desserts, try out the Panda Tiramisu, Mango Mousse and our favourite Red Rubies which is water chestnut soaked in rose syrup and a coconut broth.
Okay, so the menu may confuse you a bit because only the Oriental names are mentioned but we’ve got it sorted for you and you can also ask the server for help.
Food For Thought
They saved you a trip to Thailand. Trust us on this and go visit for some amazing Thai soup, some traditional homely fare and some extraordinary desserts.
Drop in at Thai House, N-6, First Floor, GK1- N Block Market, Delhi. Explore more here.
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016