Tandoori Momos are exactly what you need when your confused tastebuds are craving some Indian with the snack-y quality of Tibetan cuisine. Hey, we don’t judge. Here’s a list of places where you will always find us at.
I would be lying if I said I’ve eaten better Tandoori Chicken Momos in town. Their momos are not just mouth-watering, but they’ve got the perfect twist. The marinated momos are topped with tantalising sour kick of the yoghurt gravy topped with mint chutney, coriander leaves and onions. Their crispy and juicy momos are going to make you fall in love again and again whenever hunger strikes.
Drop in at C9, Amar Colony Market, Lajpat Nagar-4; M-69, M Block Market (GK1), Opposite Yes Bank. Priced at INR 120 for 8 pieces.
One of the first joints selling momos that has expanded so rapidly in Delhi. They are famous for their Chicken Schezwan Tandoori Momos—well-cooked wheat momos with chilly sauce and the perfect seasoning, these are super healthy. Amongst several others, their Mushroom Momos served with a spicy garlic sauce are equally tempting.
Drop in at M-73, M Block Market, Greater Kailash (GK1). Priced at INR 160 onwards for a plate
Photo Courtesy Of: QD’s
This is probably every DU student’s second home. They serve amazing snacks, quick bites, but it’s their bomb-sized Tandoori Momos which take you back there again and again. QD’s Tandoori Vegetarian and Chicken Tandoori momos are our favourite picks be it in North Campus or South.
Drop in at 294, Satya Niketan Market; 2520 Hudson Lane, Kingsway Camp. Priced at INR 130 for a plate.
Another budget spot, they’re known for their rolls but their Tandoori Momos are fresh out of the tandoor every time, absolutely filling, pocket-friendly and you just can’t get enough of them. Their bestsellers are the Veg Tandoori Momos, Non Veg Tandoori Momos and Tandoori Afghani Chicken.
Drop in at 93, Opposite Venkateswara College, Satyaniketan. Priced at INR 150 onwards.
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016