Daniell’s Tavern has yet again presented us with a snack or luncheon special that we just can’t get over. These tandoori lamb chops recipe is a god-send when it comes to cooking something beautiful and munching on till late night.
1 kg cut lamb chops
3 tbs Kashmiri chilli powder
3tbs lemon juice
Salt to taste
Chopped green chilli
1 cup hung yogurt
2 tbs ginger paste
2 tbs garlic paste
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
2 tablespoons melted butter to baste
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp chaat masala
- Take lamb chops in a bowl
- Apply a mixture one tablespoon lemon juice, ginger & garlic paste and salt over the lamb chops and set aside for half an hour.
- Take yogurt into a bowl. Add the chopped chilies, salt, ginger paste, garlic paste, remaining lemon juice, garam masala powder, cream, cheese, chilli powder, lack pepper powder and two tablespoons butter
- Rub this mixture over the chicken and marinate for three to four hours in a refrigerator.
- Thread the lamb chops onto a skewer and cook in a moderately hot tandoor
- Baste lamb chops with a little oil and cook for another four minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Sprinkle chaat masala powder and serve with onion rings, mint chutney and lemon wedges