Punjabi singer-actor Gurdas Maan is partnering with Delhi-based Now Capital to bring together things that are very important to him—a chain of restaurants called ‘The Studio – by Gurdas Maan’ that will highlight the culinary and performing arts.
First Things First
The menu at The Studio will highlight Punjabi cooking through a ‘farm to fork’ approach and will provide a unique fine-dining experience. Every dish on the menu has its own story—whether it is the Chilli Chicken from the hinterlands of Punjab, the Amritsari Chhole, or the fusion Rice Pudding from London.
The restaurant will feature music that ranges from live improvised collaborations between established artists from the music industry to planned musical-theatre productions by new and upcoming talent. Maan says that it will be the perfect way to coalesce his two dreams—creating a place to celebrate food and music.
Through this initiative, Maan hopes to provide a platform to groom, mentor, and promote those dedicated to the arts. He also hopes to share his food memories of the fresh food that come straight from the farms in Punjab, and the fresh take on Indian food that is available around the globe.
The founder and partner of Now Capital, Sahil Baweja says that they plan to open the flagship in early 2017 and will expand in Delhi, Chandigarh, Punjab, and Mumbai. They also plan to enter international markets.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Gurdas Maan
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017