Social is back again with a brand new restaurant, and this time, they’re opening in Cyber Hub in Gurugram. They’ve planned to have a ‘Chawl’ theme. You heard it right, they’ve done up the whole place like the chawls in Mumbai! Not only that, we also hear that the menu will also have dishes inspired from the local street food. The restaurant will most likely be functional by Friday, 9 September.
This will be Social’s fifth restaurant in the NCR. They already have their outlets in Hauz Khas Village, Defence Colony, Odeon in Connaught place (School-themed), and Epicuria in Nehru Place (Delhi Metro-themed). Apart from these, they’ve been opening restaurants in Mumbai and Bangalore, every couple of months. They’re known for their all-day breakfast and their eclectic take on food and drinks. We can’t wait to see all that they have in store with this one!
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017