If, like us, variety intrigues you more than quantity, then Small Plates Week is your kind of celebration! A culinary adventure inspired by tapas-style dining, Small Plates Week is being launched in Delhi for the first time and we couldn’t be more excited!
First Things First
Small Plates Week is going to feature 13 of Delhi’s finest informal restaurants, including some of our favourites like Burma Burma, Perch, The Fatty Bao and Ziu. Each restaurant will showcase 16 small plates, 12 savoury and 4 desserts served directly to the table.
You can order and reorder any of these dishes and sample a large part of the menu. So, no more dilemma of selecting and picking your favourites; just order all! We are also expecting the likes of SodaBottleOpenerWala (both branches), Dhaba by Claridges (Epicuria and Saket), Ek Bar, Masala House, Ping’s Cafe Orient, Rustom’s and The Hungry Monkey.
Being held from 14 – 23 October, the reservations go live on 10 October, at 12 pm (noon). So keep your laptops ready, because you don’t want to miss out on this!
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016