Sparkling wine is our soul food (drink rather) but when it comes to being healthy, it falls quite short. But don’t you worry, a new ‘skinny’ version of prosecco is coming and we can’t wait to try it. We hear that the drink will hit UK supermarkets at the beginning of next year.
First Things First
The diet wine only has 7g of sugar per litre, which translates to about 67 calories in a glassful (100ml). Made from grapes from the foothills of the Dolomites in Italy, this is a completely organic and vegan-friendly sparkly that we can’t wait to get our hands on.
The thing about this wine is that it isn’t as sweet as the others, because there’s no processed sugar added to it. Currently costing about £17.99 a bottle, Thomson and Scott introduced the Skinny Prosecco at Selfridges this year and it became so popular that they are now looking at stocking them across UK.
Perfect for those who want taste without compromising on health, this is available at Harvey Nichols, Selfridges and at other other high-end stores for now. They also have a Skinny Champagne, if that is up your alley!
You can also check out their website here, to order a bottle.
Photo Courtesy Of: Thomson & Scott
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016