When the momo festival happened last year, there were quite a few who were disappointed. But we have reason to believe that this year is going to be bigger and better. Collaborating with Delhi Food Walks, for the first time, we are pretty sure this is going to be all kinds of amazing.
First Things First
Promising to create a “momo heaven”, GoBuzzinga and Delhi Food Walks are bringing together the best momo spots from around town to one place and obviously, we can’t be more excited.
You can expect chocolate momos, vodka momos, tandoori momos, afghani momos, achari momos, peshawari momos and a lot more. There will be some entertainment and will be a tribute to Delhi’s unofficial official street food.
Drop in at Garden of Five Senses in Saket and call at +91 9711428032 for more info. This is happening from 26 – 27 November.
Explore the event here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Pixabay
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016