So it’s 4 pm and it’s too late for lunch and too early for dinner. Those hunger pangs have got your tummy growling so much, that your neighbour can hear it now! We want you to ditch your chips and bars of chocolate (did we hear an audible gasp?) for these healthier but equally yummy alternatives. We promise you, you will not be disappointed.
1. Banana Split
Split a banana in half, put a couple of heaped dollops of yogurt, and top with your favorite granola or muesli.
2. Skinny Watermelon Sorbet
Freeze chunks of watermelon and blend with a little lemon juice. Scoop into a small bowl and garnish with mint leaves.
3. Frozen Berry Yogurt Bites
Line a muffin tin with cupcake liners, and put in a thin layer of crushed digestive biscuits. Next, put in a dollop of your favorite yogurt and top with your choice of berries. Indulge, once frozen.
Photo Courtesy Of: mcdarius via Visual hunt
4. Apple Crunch
Core an apple and cut into 1 cm thick slices. Spread a layer of nut butter and top with granola.
5. Coconut Water Popsicles
Cut fruit into thin slices, and line in a popsicle mould. Pour in coconut water and freeze.
6. Ham & Cheese Pretzel Skewers
Roll a slice of soft cheese and a slice of ham together. Skewer with a pretzel stick. Alternatively, you could wrap the ham and cheese with lettuce, if available.
7. Banana Ice-Cream
Puree 1 ½ cups milk, 2 ripe bananas, ¼ cup powdered sugar, 2 teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder, and ½ teaspoon nutmeg powder in a blender. Pour into popsicle moulds and freeze.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017