There are times when we honestly just want to hitch a ride to Bombay, but more often than not, we’re disappointed with ourselves. But anywho, since we couldn’t make it to The Bay this weekend we decided to get some Bambaiyaa flavour into our kitchens. So here’s presenting Social Offline’s gorgeous Keema Ghotala.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
150 grams keema
1 onion, finely chopped
2-3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tomato, chopped
½ teaspoon ginger, grated
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
½ teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon dhaniya powder
½ teaspoon cumin power
½ teaspoon MDH kitchen king masala
50 grams green peas
30 grams fresh coriander, chopped
Preheat your oven to 150 degree Celsius.
In a pan, sauté the onion, garlic, ginger and tomato for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown. Add in all the dry spices.
Meanwhile, add the peas into simmer water and boil for a while. Once they’re cooked, throw them along with the keema into the cooked masala and mix well. Toss this for about five to seven minutes until the keema is cooked.
Mix in the fresh coriander, break an egg over it all and bake in the oven for two to three minutes. Garnish with coriander and serve with bun maska!
Photos Courtesy Of: Azra Sadr
By Social Offline
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017