Restaurant week is back yet again and we are just as excited as we were the first time around! This elite celebration of food manages to intrigue us annually every year with new introductions of fine dining restaurants. Check out our list of restaurants you must visit this season!
First Things First
This three-course prix fixe menu showcases the restaurant’s food philosophy and encourages the diners to experiment with more unfamiliar dishes. Available at fraction of a la carte prices, it is held across Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune. Bookings are open for all Ola Prime members and general reversions go live on 12 September.
First on our list and first to run out of reservations usually is Dum Pukht. This iconic restaurant recreates the culinary legacy of Awadh nawabs. Bearing marks of authenticity, they offer a journey that is magnificently experienced through aromas, textures and flavours. They offer you a feast!
Olive Bar and Kitchen
This alfresco, standalone restaurant has been dazzling the city for a long time. Serving a medley of European, Mediterranean and Italian cuisines, they have some Instagram-worthy dishes on the menu this year.
Chi Ni, The Roseate represents Chinese cuisine cooked from the heart. Inspired by Kai Mayfair, it is run by Chef Ban who incorporates authentic Chinese flavours with modern presentation, leaving you enchanted!
DIVA – The Italian Restaurant
DIVA by Ritu Dalmia needs no introduction. Bringing honest-to-goodness Italian cuisine to Delhi, this restaurant is often considered a pioneer in Italian food. The fine-dine extension of the DIVA franchise, this restaurant is special in every way possible! We hope you’ll also find your way to their excellent wine selections.
Tian – Asian Cuisine Studio
ITC Maurya’s Tian-Asian Cuisine Studio, is the pinnacle of innovative cuisine in the city. They offer an exemplary experience by stimulating your senses through unique flavours and jaw-dropping presentation!
Explore the full list here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016