RAW Pressery uses the freshest and most organic fruits and vegetables for making delicious and healthy cold press juices. They now plan to reuse the leftovers to minimise waste in innovative ways, especially with healthy snacks.
First Things First
After having garnered orders that go up to about 1,00,000 bottles per month, RAW Pressery is planning to make edible items out of the waste from the fruits and vegetables that go into the making of their cold pressed juices.
They’re exploring several options, at the moment. Chips, and even pet food (yay!) seem to be on their list of ways to reduce and manage waste from the 100 tonnes of fruits and vegetables that they use to make the juices. They feel that there will be enough takers for a healthier, natural alternative to processed food and we can’t help but agree with them.
RAW Pressery has already tied up with some of the farmers to sell them fruits and vegetables at economic rates for it to be turned into manure. Healthy snacks and cold press juices? We are so on this train of thought!
Explore more here.
Read the full story here.
Pictures Courtesy Of: RAW Pressery
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017