Rail Museum is revamping their already awesome park and coming up with new attractions that include a light and sound show, a restaurant called The Rails and vintage hotels, that we just can’t get over.
First Things First
The Hindu reported that the IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) has been roped in to operate and manage the restaurant, The Rails. The Rails is newly constructed inside the museum that will showcase different cuisines. IRCTC Spokesperson told The Hindu, “The restaurant, which is to be made operational soon, has a replica of the Central Dome portion of Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus (CST), Mumbai, which is a UNESCO World Heritage building.”
Palace On Wheel Hotels?!
Trying to make the museum an evening entertainment spot for us Delhi-wallas, the plan seems set to convert the Palace On Wheel coaches into vintage hotels. The restaurant is targeted towards the upmarket segment, and for those who want to have a meal when tired, or taking a break. With footfalls of about 2,000 on weekdays and 5,000 on weekends and holidays, we’re pretty sure this restaurant is going to be a hit!
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Kasturi Roy
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016