Quinoa is healthy, easy and quite filling. So if you’re looking for a recipe that makes quinoa tasty as well, you’ve come to the right spot. We are loving the smokiness of the mushrooms and the pungent basil aftertaste. Try it!
Serves: 2 – 3
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
¼ cup El Olivo Organic White Quinoa
1½ cups water
1 teaspoon salt
½ tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 chorizo sausages, sliced
4-5 button mushrooms, sliced
7-8 basil leaves, roughly chopped
¼ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Add the water and salt to a pot and cook the El Olivo Organic White Quinoa for about 10-12 minutes. Set aside.
In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the chopped garlic. Cook for about two minutes on medium heat before adding the mushrooms with a pinch of salt and sautéing further for two-three minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
In the same pan, cook the sausages for five-seven minutes. Remove and set aside.
Place the quinoa, mushrooms and sausages in a bowl, add the chopped basil and toss together.
- Do Indian Bartenders Need To Be Good Listeners? Ek Bar’s Nitin Tewari Tells All - January 18, 2017
- Had Too Much Gajar Halwa? This Carrot & Orange Soup Is For All The Winter Love - January 18, 2017
- Shah Rukh Khan Is No Foodie! Gauri Khan Tells EatTreat About Simple Eating - January 18, 2017
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017