Baked Nachos Pizza sounds complicated, but believe you us, its really simple. And quick! An evening snack when you’re being a potato, this will tide you over till dinner.
A bag of 150 gm nachos (we like using the Cornitos Extra Cheesy, Cheese and Herbs flavours)
50 gm cheddar cheese, grated
30 gm onion, finely chopped
30 gm tomato, seeded and diced
30 gm pickled black olives, sliced
50 gm red and green bell pepper, sliced
50 gm jalapeños, sliced
Oregano seasoning, to taste
Arrange a layer of nachos crisps on a dish and top it with all the ingredients. Now add grated cheddar cheese on top.
Keep it in pre-heated oven for 1 minute until cheese melts.
Serve it hot immediately. Add oregano seasoning as per taste
- 5 Green Leaves You Must Pick Up From Your Local Grocer For A Healthy Winter Glow - January 17, 2017
- An Easy Coastal Fish Curry That’ll Remind You Of Your Beach Vacation - January 17, 2017
- You Only Need 3 Things For A Perfect Cup Of Chai, Every Single Time - January 17, 2017
- Easy Seafood Risotto With A Hint Of Saffron To Warm Your Insides - January 17, 2017
- Prawn Sambal Recipe: A Malaysian Import That You Won’t Get Enough Of - January 16, 2017
- Ditch Those Oily Puris! Try Something Truly Healthy & Tasty When Fasting - January 16, 2017
- Nisteachi Coddi Recipe For A Goan Fish Curry To Remember For Ever - January 16, 2017
- A Shrimp & Fish Burger Recipe For When You’re Tired Of Your Usual Juicy Lucy - January 14, 2017
- Maple Salmon: A Fish Dish That’s Just Wayy Too Dishy For A Regular Meal - January 14, 2017
- Kiwi, Pineapples, Guavas: Make Healthy Fruit Candies At Home With Dehydrated Fruits - January 14, 2017