Punjab Grill is introducing a concept restaurant called Punjab Grill Tappa which will serve Indian cuisine in a fresh global light. The restaurant will add an innovative and explorative touch to the Indian cuisine, matched with a modern contemporary presentation. It boasts of travelling the world through Indian food, with dishes inspired by global influences.
First Things First
A new venture for Punjab Grill, the group is expanding faster than ever. They are coming to Gurgaon first, but we can also expect them in CP soon. They are primarily targeting the tastes of the youth and will feature North Indian cuisine with global twists. Destinations like Sri Lanka and Washington DC next one their list, they have already made a mark on the world after entering the culinary scene of Singapore and Bangkok.
#EatExtra: We hear they will be operational for the public by the end of October, possibly by this weekend!
Explore more about Punjab Grill here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016