We can never have too much of Haldiram’s Kaju Barfi and now, we don’t even need to control ourselves from binge-ing. Word has it that Haldiram’s, the sweet and snack manufacturing legend is all set to open a 55-acre ‘food park’ in Greater Noida.
First Things First
Allowed 55 acres of land by the Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority, Haldiram’s is looking to step up. The project is estimated to be completed in three years and promises functions in 10 or 11 areas.
Once the allotment documentation is complete, the construction of the park will begin. An estimated 350 crores have been budgeted for the same. This is the third unit the company is setting up in Gautam Budh Nagar. It already has two plants in Noida including a center for Research & Development.
About The Park
Officials told TOI, “This food park will be a state-of-the-art one and help the company to further establish and expand itself.” Aiming to bring more quality products to the market, Haldiram’s chose Greater Noida because of its closeness to the capital, friendly business environment and the availability of good infrastructure.
With new projects like the DMIC corridor, Metro rail project and more, this is a convenient place to begin operations. After Patanjali’s food park coming up real soon, this will be Noida’s second large food park project on the Yamuna Expressway.
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Haldiram’s Online
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016