The Women Of India Festival is on, and it is featuring hundreds of products by women entrepreneurs at Dilli Haat near INA Market.
First Things First
The Women Of India Festival will continue till 23rd October. They have about 230 stalls and 372 participants who’ve brought an array of items to the festival, including organic products like honey, tea, oils, kitchen composters, and even ice-cream. The list of participants includes Delhi and 23 states.
The festival, organised by the Ministry of Women And Child Development, is a move to benefit women entrepreneurs and also to promote organic food and products. It is intended to highlight the advantages of organic products to health and the environment since they’ve been proven to contain more vitamins, minerals, and nutrients than similar foods produced with chemical fertilisers, pesticides, and preservatives.
The festival also provides a platform for women engaged in this economy and encourage the development of sustainable and easily accessible sales outlets for organic producers from remote areas.
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Pexels
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017