Wine-ter is coming for you, me and everyone who’s a little GOT-mad. GOT fans will absolutely love to pair this wine and the upcoming season on HBO. This Game Of Thrones theme perfectly goes with our alcohol choices. What’s the news, you ask? Read on.
First Things First
Game Of Thrones theme wines are being created by Californian winemakers Vintage Wine Estates and HBO. This heavenly collaboration is where two fandoms meet and these wines were announced this week.
The wines include a pretty spectacular chardonnay, a red blend and a reserve-style cabernet sauvignon, all keeping in mind the various motley characters and the specific ambience of the show in mind. This GOT-wine has been a natural fit for the show, HBO firector of licensing and retail, Jeff Peters told the media.
Unfortunately, for us in India, these are available only in the US. So, this is the time to use those connections and beg those who’re coming down to the country in March 2017.
What’s More ?
While there doesn’t seem to be a lot of details available, these Game Of Thrones wines will be available in 750ml bottles and you’ll have to wait till next year to get your hands on some of these babies. The chardonnay and red have been priced at $US19.99, while the cabernet sauvignon come at $US39.99.
Game of Thrones wines are scarce. However, they will only be available in the US in 750ml bottles and keen fans will have to wait March 2017 to get their hands on some.
The chardonnay and red will retail for $US19.99, while the cabernet sauvignon will be $US39.99. The GOT Season 7 is all set to air in June 2017 and obviously, we can’t wait to get our hands on these by then.
Read the full story here.
Photos Courtesy Of: Mashable
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016