Nukkadwala recently opened doors in Saket, but that’s not where it’s stopping. The Nukkadwala street food is going to be found in every nukkad, so to say. All set to expand with 3 new outlets before the end of 2016, they have Kamla Nagar, DLF Cybercity and Faridabad selected! Soon, they will be stepping out of Delhi NCR and opening in Bengaluru.
First Things First
Nukkadwala’s street food is part of a quick service restaurant or QSR, started in August 2015 with 7 outlets already established and quite a following for their street-side fare. An effort by Vatika Group, Nukkadwala brings diverse flavours of Indian street food under one roof. Aiming to bring back childhood food memories for all their patrons, its dishes are handpicked from each state. (We can’t wait to get our hands on the recently launched Pineapple Kesar Halwa!)
The brand is set to invest 100cr by the end of 2017 to open a total of 20 outlets country-wide and eventually take it to a global scale!
Explore more about Nukkadwala here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Nukkadwala
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016