After Havmore and a couple of others have made their way to the city, Naturals has now opened it’s doors to brunch enthusiasts, late-night party-goers and everyone in between. Pick up everything fruity and delicious at this branch along with our best bet – Tender Coconut.
First Things First
If you haven’t tried their Jackfruit, Chikoo or Watermelon, this is your heaven-sent opportunity. The theme for this fourth outlet is an ode to the art of making ice creams and they are celebrating their new flavours like Guava Apricot, Watermelon Ginger and Pineapple with Cherry and Gajar Halwa as well.
We can’t even get over the Mango Bite with Choco Chips, Chikki, Musk Mango and Kiwi Pineapple flavours. What’s your pick?
Explore every flavour here.
Photo Courtesy Of: NaturalIcecream
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016