Subway is opening a new outlet in the heart of the capital, as reported by India Today. No really, it IS the heart of the capital — The Rashtrapati Bhavan. Ever been inside the estate? It’s a sprawling campus full of gardens, museums and the grand architecture of old buildings that house some of the most important people and documents of our time.
First Things First
Since the place sees regular visitors from schools, colleges and various other institutions, this landmark of our country is opening an eatery within the Rashtrapati Bhavan premises. Placed inside the Clock Tower area in the President’s Estate, this outlet is most for those visiting the Rashtrapati Bhavan museum.
This Subway outlet is going to serve fresh and healthy food to the many visitors and we are definitely pumped that we’ll get a bite of the Parmesan and Oregano Sub on a field trip to the museum. The museum shows 2,000 artefacts and has opened to the public on 2 Oct.
We’re ready for more than one QSR. Are you?
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Wikimedia Commons
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016
- Winter Is Coming & So Are Official Game Of Thrones Theme Wines - November 25, 2016