The Artful Baker turned one this September and we are celebrating the occasion with their new healthy menu. The low GI and vegan products have us swooning. Delicious desserts and healthy ingredients? We couldn’t say no if we wanted!
First Things First
Gluten free diet excludes the protein gluten, widely found in grains such as wheat, rye and barley. A low glycemic index diet has been trending, as it leaves you fuller for longer, helping you eat less and lose weight.
Food & Drinks
The Artful Baker jumped in on the health wagon with whole wheat multigrain croissant, gluten-free bread, muffins, cupcakes, cookies and an indulgent sugar-free chocolate layered cake! Thats not all, they have also introduced low GI cakes and cupcakes to accompany some lip-smacking healthy fruit and chocolate smoothies.
Explore The Artful Baker here.
Photo Courtesy Of: The Artful Baker
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016