Sector-29, Gurgaon is not only the hub for food trucks but also for restaurants and bars, and more so in the last few months. The recent openings have swamped this food hub, so, read on to see our list of restaurants you shouldn’t miss.
A recent addition to Gurgaon’s food hub, Prankster is a pub unlike any other. A grand entrance with high ceilings adorned with bright red and white colours transports you to another dimension. The restaurant has different themes with unique light fixtures and embellishments. The food here is as quirky as the ambience and each dish is inspired by a nostalgic story from the past, served in a twisted manner.
Explore Prankster here.
Veda & Djinggs
This iconic restaurant from Connaught Place has expanded to Gurgaon, and in a location accessible to all. Veda shares the restaurant space with a new venture, Djinngs and the collaborated establishment serves classic North Indian food as well as Chinese. We can finally revel in the delicious Dahi Kebabs from Veda and mouthwatering dim sums from the Chinese counterpart!
Explore Veda and Dijinggs here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Matchbox
A classic British pub with sports flags used as decoration, laid back seating and a bar table on the side. They conduct Indie pop DJ nights on Saturdays, karaoke on Thursdays and a retro night every Sunday. Hit the bar to watch the next football game on their large screen as you cheer for your favourite team. Down a beer pint or two, while gorging on some delicious filo wraps.
Explore Matchbox here.
AnnCensored – अन्नCensored
The restaurant is divided along the theme of censored and ann-censored. Revolving around the concept of serving desi as well as fusion food, the menu includes unique dishes like butter chicken croquettes and beetroot tikki chaat. Their tiki drinks have us intrigued, making it one of the top places to cross off our to-visit list.
Explore AnnCensored-अन्नCensored here.
Opened in August, this microbrewery has two floors and an outside seating. The theme is inspired by the sea and the dock with a wooden decor. You can enjoy a cold glass of freshly brewed beer and some comfort food like their signature crispy chicken wings here, while you chill with your gang. Their wide screen makes it an ideal place to visit during matches!
Explore more about Dockyard here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Prankster
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016