The Swiss ice cream boutique, Mövenpick is expanding and spreading to different locations in Delhi NCR. What started as a small kiosk in Saket, it now ready to be launched in GK II and DLF Galleria, Gurgaon. (Things are starting to look up for Gurgaon-wala’s, with more and more branches opening here, we can finally cut down our Delhi trips!)
First Things First
Mövenpick launched in India in 2014, it has since grown a loyal following of patrons (us included!) for the sinfully indulgent ice-cream and sorbets (their lime and lemon sorbet is to die for). Supported by the ideology of natural flavours and ingredients, their ice-creams have an explosive flavour and unbelievably smooth texture.
While the variety at Saket branch is often limited, it seems they will have a wider variety and better seating here. (Rejoice and revel, for Swiss ice-cream is finally here in G-town now!)
Explore more about Mövenpick here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Movenpick
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016