L’Opéra is spinning some new desserts that you just won’t be able to resist! The patisserie has undergone culinary revamping to commemorate their five-year anniversary, launching more products to their already extensive dessert range.
First Things First
The new L’Opéra menu includes some sinfully decadent cakes like Royal Chocolate, Chocolate Trio and Chocolate Mille Feuille. For a fruity explosion, try their Blueberry Cheesecake, Berrilla Delight or Pabana Gateaux. The quintessentially French pieces- Paris Brest, Lemon Tart and Eclair have been renewed and improved.
#EatExtra: They have recently opened their 13th store at Two Horizon Centre, Gurgaon where you can drop in to taste these sweet treats!
Explore L’Opéra here.
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016