It’s Diwali season and that means parties! However, the same monotonous catering with Indian and Chinese food is really old school. Call up these places for your Diwali party catering, and they will leave your guests impressed with a gastronomic journey.
We are pizza lovers for life, but pepperoni and Margherita from Dominos don’t really scream Diwali party. So instead, call up Fat Lulu’s for thin crust pizzas, creamy pastas and a live waffle station! They also have an option for a buffet with complete service where you can choose everything from the appetisers to main course and the desserts served.
Explore more about Fat Lulu’s here.
Big Fat Sandwich
Gourmet sandwiches and Diwali parties? Hell yeah! An open grill with sausages, hot dogs, gourmet burgers, sandwiches and sliders served at your leisure. You can also opt for an array of appetisers like their signature bruschetta and open sandwiches.
Explore more about Big Fat Sandwich here.
Lodi-The Garden Restaurant
Photo Courtesy Of: Lodi – The Garden Restaurant
One of Delhi’s favourite alfresco restaurants, Lodi has a loyal following of patrons. If you want something high-end on a large scale with a fleet of servers running around the floor, bookmark Lodi! Delicious food, assured quality and impeccable service; they will not disappoint! Plus, we absolutely adore the appetisers, which they did for the EatTreat launch as well!
Explore more about Lodi here.
Classic Italian catering with the options of buffet or sit-down dinner, DIVA will leave you spoilt with options. Though they have a wide range of cuisines, each offering comes assured with the promise of fresh ingredients, exceptional presentation and authenticity of flavours.
Explore more about DIVA here.
The Moving Kitchen by Olive
How about this Diwali instead of a casual card party, you organise an elaborate dinner to reconnect with your family with great food and heart-warming conversations. While Lodi organises all kinds of catering for parties, we recommend their Chef’s Studio catering with a 6-course menu elegantly crafted by the chef.
Explore more about it here.
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Fat Lulu’s
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016