Kingfisher has brought out two new flavoured beers. They truly are proving to be the ‘King of Good Times’!
First Things First
Currently, Kingfisher Buzz only has two flavours—berry and lychee, and plan to bring out many more in the near future. The Kingfisher Buzz Lychee has the refreshing exotic flavour of lychees with a lingering aftertaste, and the Kingfisher Buzz Berry has a clean, crisp, tropical berry taste with deliciously sweet and tangy fruity notes.
It has only 5% alcohol, and will be available across retail shops, pubs, and popular bars and restaurants in the cities of Mumbai, Thane, Pune, Goa, Bangalore. The prices of the bottles vary from place to place. In Delhi, it is priced at INR 95; while in Mumbai, Thane, Pune, and Bangalore it is priced at INR 100, and in Goa at INR 80.
Explore Kingfisher Buzz here.
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017
- Burn The Fat Without Burning A Hole In Your Pocket At These Places In Indirapuram - January 12, 2017
- #EatCheap At These Cheap Restaurants In Noida When You’re on A Tight Budget! - January 11, 2017