One Horizon Centre is soon going to become one of the hottest food spots in Gurgaon! After Caffe Tonino and L’Opera, it was time we got some good kebabs on this road and Khan Chacha came to rescue.
First Things First
While the original Khan Chacha in Khan Market has a special place in our hearts, travelling that far from Gurgaon is no easy task and Delhi’s traffic does us no favours. Everyone living on Golf Course Road (and G-town) can now rejoice with an opening so close to home, it’s a stone’s throw away. This is the 6th branch for Khan Chacha and they are going strong will plans to open more (we hear Moti Bagh might be next)!
So, head over to this latest opening for mouth-watering kebabs.
#EatExtra: Take a peek inside the kitchen to see the intriguing process of cooking kebabs on a coal grill with limited space (Hats off to the chefs!).
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Khan Chacha
- Hit These Stores To Get Your Boatload Of Baking Ingredients & Paraphernalia - January 9, 2017
- #TheBigList: 20 Amazing Eateries In CP & 20 Reasons To Visit Them - January 5, 2017
- Carl’s Jr. Is Finally Bringing Mutton Burgers To Delhi & They Are A Force To Reckon With! - January 5, 2017
- Cheese You Should Have On A Simple Antipasto Platter To Make Snacking Classy - January 4, 2017
- After Shutting Shop Across Delhi NCR, Nirula’s Is Making A Huge Comeback! - January 3, 2017
- Foodcation Tips: Try These Heavenly Food Joints On Your Road Trip To Jaipur! - January 1, 2017
- 3 Cafes In Cross Point Mall That Are Perfect For Post-Work Coffee - December 31, 2016
- 18 Amazing Cakes & Desserts That Made Sure 2016 Made Us Fat & Happy - December 30, 2016
- Love Punjabi Food? Punjab Grill Goes To Kolkata & 3 Other Continents - December 29, 2016
- Instagram Trend // Fried Chicken In A Cone Is A Simple Idea Done Well - December 27, 2016