Kenny Rogers Roasters, better known as KKR (nothing to do with the IPL team), has almost 400 stores around the world and is coming with their flagship store to Gardens Galleria Mall in Noida.
First Things First
Opening to the public on 21 October, Troika Hospitality is bringing the Kenny Rogers Roasters to India. You can also expect around 6-7 stores opening up in Delhi-NCR and Punjab in the next year or so. We are all particularly excited about their flameless kitchen that plates up healthy food, which doesn’t compromise on taste.
The chicken is marinated for a couple of hours and then roasted in a rotisserie. The entire menu is oil-less and then mostly baked or grilled. We are super excited to go check it out, so stay tuned!
Targeting us healthy foodies, that roast chicken comes at a perfect time, especially with a no-oil formula that we can get behind!
Explore the store here.
Read the full story here.
Photo Courtesy Of: Kenny Rogers Roasters India
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016