If you love spoiling your pooch with yummy treats or are considering nutritious food options instead of all the processed food that’s available in the market for your pet, this is where your worries end. Rajesh and Corina, a couple who live in Chennai will be starting the only food home-delivery service (in Chennai) called K9 Kitchen to cater to your hungry canine’s needs.
First Things First
They have done extensive research on all the different foods that are suitable for pets and have come up with a menu keeping in mind the pet owner’s preferences, since Tamil Nadu majorly has strictly vegetarian Iyer and Iyengar families. They only use the freshest ingredients for the soups and food (and not just hoomans deserve that luxury). They’ve also included a pasta dish in their menu, for that once-in-a-while treat that your pooch deserves for being such a good dog.
The couple has only started production recently and they are already kind of running a full restaurant, between 30 stray dogs, 50 crows, and their own pet labrador, Sasha. They’re currently only working out of their home kitchen in Iyyapanthangal.
They have daily and monthly packages for you to choose from, and even cater to the special nutrition needs of ailing dogs, on advance notice. The meal combos will be sorted by weight into 300 gram, 500 gram and 800 gram parcels for small, medium and large dogs respectively. Costing anywhere between INR 40 for a soup to INR 150 for a lavish beef or turkey roast, this menu may even have some folks without any pets calling in, for its competitive pricing.
K9 Kitchen will soon launch their delivery service on the 2nd of October to make it even more convenient for you. You can contact them at 9840040444 or 9884980280.
Explore more here.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017