After expanding into ‘shuddh desi swadeshi’ jeans and plans to start their own dairy farm, Patanjali Ayurved is going to establish a food-park in Noida.
First Things First
The Financial Express reported that “Patanjali Ayurved, promoted by yoga guru Ramdev, may announce an investment of Rs 1,600 crore shortly for setting up a herbal food park in Noida in the poll-bound Uttar Pradesh to meet its domestic as well as global demand.”
This food-processing plant and herbal park will be set up sometime during Diwali and honestly, we aren’t very sure how we feel about this. While a lot of naysayers are constantly putting the brand down, their exponential growth is obviously quite commendable.
Now, Patanjali may be capitalising on the health fads that are currently overturning the field of F&B, the actual results of the products are questionable. But whatever said, the PTI has reported that officials have confirmed the development and the identification of land is at a progressed stage.
The only pros that we can see in this situation is the employment of 10,000 youths and soft loans to farmers in surrounding areas for producing various agricultural products. The brand is also planning to set up unit in Madhya Pradesh, Assam, Maharashtra and J&K
Read the full article by The Financial Express here.
- A One-Day Dessert Festival This Sunday Has 12 Bakers & All Desserts Under 200 Rupees! - January 18, 2017
- A Festival Of Cocktails & Booze? Delhi Cocktail Week Sure Looks Promising - January 16, 2017
- Bali, Bologna & Beirut: Andrea’s Eatery Brings The World’s Best To Our Table - January 14, 2017
- Guppy’s Slow Cooked Tuna Steak Has Killed & Taken Us To Seafood Heaven - January 10, 2017
- Admire The Legend & Watch Jaane Bhi Do Yaaron At The Om Puri Tribute Night - January 6, 2017
- The Amazing Butter Chicken Pulao By Joocy Is All The Reason To Order In Gurgaon - December 29, 2016
- Chef Veena’s Famous Winter Menu At The Spice Route Is Wonderfully Fishy - December 9, 2016
- #HeyRum // 9 Rum Brands In India That You Should Get A Shot Of - December 9, 2016
- #Hey Rum // Love Old Monk? This Is Why Indians Love To Drink Rum - December 1, 2016
- Andrea’s Eatery: The Ultimate Traveller’s Haunt Is Making Its Way To Saket - November 30, 2016