We’re all up for the food truck culture here in India and this is something new! Welcome India’s very first food truck with an all-women army started in Bangalore by Chef Archana Singh. Seventh Sin is a project aiming at bringing women to elevate their hobby of cooking to a profession.
First Things First
Seventh Sin offers ‘Glocal’ food, which is globally inspired food with an Indian twist. The menu screams fusion with items like biryani risotto, aloo tikki hotdogs, chicken tikka pasta and paan-infused cheesecake.
On all six days, the truck is usually taking rounds around the tech-parks, communities, colleges and on request, the truck travels to you as well! On the seventh day, they distribute free food to the disadvantaged and underprivileged. Their fresh and unique concept is what’s making us do a Chef-inspired truck ourselves.
It’s been only 2 months and they’ve got a phenomenal response from everyone in town. They’re planning to open up 2-3 more trucks in Hyderabad, Chennai in the next few months but also bring in this concept of food trucks in smaller cities. They’re partnering with non-government foundations, collaborating with women from all socio-economic backgrounds, boosting employment opportunities for women, training and bringing in some delicious food. What’s not to love?
Featured Photo Courtesy Of: Seventh Sin Hospitality Services
- #HeyRum // Try Rum For Unbelievable Benefits From This Healthy Alcohol - December 4, 2016
- Food & Health Apps In Your Phone That’ll Make Life Easy-Breezy - December 2, 2016
- Luxurious Mehrauli Restaurants For That Gorgeous View Of The Qutub Minar - December 2, 2016
- Asian Haus Is Winning The Gourmet Delivery Scene With Their Pan-Asian Fare - November 29, 2016
- Thai House By Kylin’s Seafood Coconut Thai Soup & Pandan Chicken Are Winners - November 28, 2016
- 5 Newbies To Look Out For At The New & Improved Ansal Plaza - November 23, 2016
- #EatEffect // Healthy Pet Food That Will Keep Hooman & Pet Happy - November 19, 2016
- Ek Bar’s Winter Menu Stuns With State-Inspired Dishes & Drinks - November 18, 2016
- #EatEffect // Oatmeal Cookies, Shots & Smoothies For Brekkie - November 17, 2016
- This 26-Yr-Old Built A Tea Store & Company In Australia Selling Just Chai - November 16, 2016