We’ve got some pretty exclusive news for you. India’s first ever Playboy Café is opening this weekend and it looks exactly what you would have imagined it to be like. The café is built over three levels with the open terrace. What’s more, is that their walls are decorated with framed covers of popular editions of the magazine.
So, head over to Gurugram to experience this extremely flamboyant, luxurious restaurant which is due to open this Saturday, the 17 September. We’ll get back to you with more details, so watch this space.
Drop in at Playboy Cafe, G5&6, 1 Golf Course Road, Sector 56, Gurugram.
- #EatCheap: 9 Budget Bars In CP For The End-Of-The-Month Drinking Party - January 18, 2017
- Is It Okay That Instagram Is Changing The Way Restaurants Are Serving Food? - January 18, 2017
- There’s A Hot Chocolate Festival In Town Bringing Hot Chocolate Shots For 100 Bucks! - January 18, 2017
- 4 Ways To Eat Extra Creamy Mashed Potatoes When You Have Some Left Over - January 17, 2017
- #EatCheap: 6 Budget Restaurants In GK II When You’re Feeling The Cash Burn - January 17, 2017
- Chef Saby’s New Cafe Is Coming To Meherchand Market & It Looks Like A Festival! - January 15, 2017
- We Tried The Goan Chorizo-Infused Bloody Mary At Lady Baga & It Was SO GOOD! - January 14, 2017
- #EatCheap: 5 Budget Restaurants In Connaught Place Meals For 2 Under INR 500 - January 14, 2017
- Celebrate The Warmth Of Lohri With An Organic Brunch At Devang House - January 13, 2017
- McDonald’s Is Going To Have Masala Dosa Burgers On Their Menu - January 12, 2017